IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-9696

1. 140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 235
    Hi @JTFelsch et al,

In my opinion, @josaint13, has a point to an extent (even though they have since 'retracted' that meaning...), and I don't think this disappointment (or impatience) is isolated. Personally, I am not disappointed, one look at the current share price and I am satisfied - although, please consider that everyone has a different entry/average price, so feelings about the current state of play may be a mixed bag, depending on the individual's level of unrealised profit or loss.

I am of the opinion, that the Company would have expected to list on the Nasdaq sooner - the first week of November 2021, would have been stellar (at present, MNMD, CMPS, ATAI, POTX, NBI, just to name a few, are getting hammered). But hey, what would I know.... Regardless, I'm confident that there is a decent reason for this delay.

Also, in my view, there may be investors/traders who have had expectations on a Nasdaq listing time frame (expectations that were not met), that may have been formed on the basis of opinionated statements, who were made by a significant poster. And yes, I feel that everyone should do their own research and form their own conclusions, regardless of what is posted, and irrespective of the poster. And yes, I understand that things do change and pivot in the commercial world, as such is life.

Furthermore, on the topic of 'roadshow', there has been speculation (and rightly so) that it has been occurring since the Company website was launched - I put a question to you all, that should this be the case, one may expect that the buying interest on the ASX and subsequent traded volume would be high, given that potential US investors may want to purchase directly on market before the listing date should they currently see value. I know this behavior has been expected and speculated on numerous times in the past. Although, since the website launch, traded volume is extremely low.

Speaking of US investors, once and if revealed to us, I'm very interested to see if there is a 'strategic' or 'significant' investor included in the IPO - as in my view, the inclusion of such an investor would bring more clout to the Company and it's share price. Ultimately, in my view, a share price is dictated by mass psychology.

Lastly, here is a 'grounded' statement: nobody knows what will happen to the share price if it is listed on the Nasdaq, nobody. One can have an educated guess, based on the present facts, but that should be the extent. I feel, that posters conflate 'what they want to happen', with, 'what could happen' - after all, everyone wants to make money. But of course, if I had an educated guess, in my opinion, I personally understand that the share price may appreciate upon a listing on the Nasdaq, due to my understanding that the Company is undervalued in Australia with a unique commercial pipeline - the only thing that interrupts that understanding, is the current 'cooling' of the sector, harsh decline in share price of US peers (if you can call them true peers, as the Company is unique in my view) and the general degradation/uncertainty of macro market conditions.

If listed on the Nasdaq (I say if, because until it does, that's when it becomes fact), in my view, it's going to be quite an experience.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3821/3821720-9e2d611ab5873b1a3254c350b3e7928f.jpg

This post is my humble personal opinion only, and is not fact. Please, do your own research and form your own conclusions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.