IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-164

1. 6,815 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1718
    Excellent post Mickey.

What separates IHL from many and why I hold a large position from the 1 cent days, is that the team ticks all the boxes required to build a company like Cochlear. (I posted a comparison a while back re the potential of just the sleep apnea piece re market size/innovation and that outpaces the Cochlear metrics by a reasonable margin). It hit home to me that we are dealing with an opportunity that is much larger than many may think. And we have many more.

My quick summary of how I see things......

1. IHL is a company with a strong vision to be the leader in CBD - with a clear strategy based on differentiation and sustainability.
    2. Strategically, I see a core focus on developing innovative health solutions in the CBD space that is globally significant in severity and size, with no direct competing technologies. We have these mapped and in play.
    3. A focus on building intellectual property (IP) which is where the real value is.This is what puts a "B" in front of "Million".
    4. Enormously corporate market savvy. The team from the Chairman, Sud (Cannvalate/ex Cann) through to all who work on the business understand what it takes to build a business, manage capital and run it well. The experience here is huge - look up the background of those involved.
    5.Development and Supply chain management - notice how quickly product procurement, development and distribution is put together. This is outstanding. I rarely see this.
    6. A strong and respected and well connected Medical team and leadership.
    7. Execution. The ability to implement quickly and be "on song" shows that the team understand what their business "is" and gets it done.

While the above may sound like more of a corporate marketing tick box , these are the elements that I want to see in a business if we project forward to the level of global success that is likely to be before us. Not enough to just develop a product/s but need the know how to commercialize, manage success at the Corporate M & A level and have the skill sets that a large and successful organisation demands. And "in-house" - so all the right steps can be taken on the way. Point I am trying to make is that a lot of smaller companies just lack the key skills to be able to be a big player capable of being in themulti billion dollar arena. Its a must have to be strong in science/medical as well as corporate management.

I know how diligent and careful the team is in what they work on and why. I think that the probability of trial success given the inherent nature of CBD and the innovative compounds developed for testing is very high IMO. We know that the sleep apnea side already has an excellent pedigree. This alone is off the charts as a Company maker prospect. ARDS is a company making prospect in its own right - and the compound combination given the science so far would have to make that a very good bet IMO.

The Ann stand up for themselves re how this team is able to innovate and implement - and it is the most exciting time right now given where we are in the development time frame.

Last edited by andres: 18/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.