IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Never let the reality interrupt the crap that gets thrown around...

1. 4,214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8171
    Never let the reality interrupt the crap that gets thrown around here by the whiners and blamers who are holding red and spitting the dummy yet again ...

the warnings were loud and clear for those who were paying attention - markets have no bottom - there is no floor

the FED removed QE/ stimulus march 2022 right at the average 6.6x ....it was only going one way with those tightening markets and inflation about to break out...
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5915/5915713-eaa546efc7f816e43ebfac7dbcd789e8.jpg

even if you missed those obvious warning signs all that was needed was to scrutinise VC comp valuations on disruptive healthcare and IPO listings / valuations and that was telling the same story \\

Through all this 'normal' market cycle adjustment if you were holding you went red and remain red .....that's how it works - that's fine - if you're whining about it again then YOU don't understand where you put your money in relation to this cycle - blame yourself that's where the responsibility sits

The company has progressed its asset pipeline and commercial attack strategy improving its value drivers through this period.
    Those market conditions shown above appear to be reversing with value starting to flow back into the 'disruptive healthcare' sector so Q1 and Q2 2024 may reflect that nicely in the US - with the company releasing Psi Gad data and approval APAs' for the clinic , the therapists and the treating psychiatrists ( the drugs have been cleared) we will see what eventuates.

as for comments like I'm out but i still hold - wtf is that? you're not out then ...but you need a good sook ...again...because you are pissed you don't get the market or understand why you hold a loss ?

it's pathetic and cowardly to post such rubbish here continually- best you contact investor relations and offer them the benefit of your experience and expertise.

red or black - 2024 will see interesting developments across the disruptive healthcare sector

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.