IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

"They'll be making a couple of mill a year at best. (And even...

1. 3,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1810
    "They'll be making a couple of mill a year at best. (And even that's optimistic.) Nowhere near enough to fund trials."

$2ml PA you say. Can you provide how you arrive at this positive cashflow. How do you conclude 14% each year "at best" positive cash flow. So are you saying we can expect 5-10%. Why? Low patients uptake ? High OPEX ?

I was extremely fortunate to be privileged with CCed discussions with Peter in Brisbane. He spent quite some time after the meet, extremely intelligent and definitely a numbers man. Management have factored in after hours trading though there business model as a trump card. Applications in the first 5 days for assessment were 250. Response has been impressive so far. IMHO standard hours capacity will be in the higher end during the next 12 months if application rates continue. Watch Peter roll out another clinic in Brisbane? if this model is successful.

"CR coming sooner rather than later. That and a dilution and SP drop."

Are you in possession of the current qtrly. How do you arrive at COH. Can you provide some facts.

Issue I see is non of the above. It's the right exposure in the US that tickles investors fancy ...data driven news and clinical/FDA benchmarks.
    The rest will fall into place...... hopefully.

Yes frustrating to see SP still at 5cts AUD. The catalyst will come. Patience and let the team do their thing.

GL @Murri0

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.