IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-19319

1. 3,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1804
    Your missing the point. You need to look at this practically. The RePosa trials aren't something you pay for over the counter and receive 50 odds sites in the US and 13 sites in EU dosing once you have paid. The trial sites need to be approved. My estimate is around 10-15 sites in the first phase then patient uptake. Maybe 1-2 in Germany at first. Then in time more trial sites are approved the trials begin to ramp up to finally all sights are brought on line. Ditto for EU but quicker as it's a smaller venue. So in other words a phased in startup and a phased in cash burn. How long the startup phase takes depends on BC and US Regulators with the probability full site approvals in US and EU could take quite a few months.

No, COH would not cover cost of the full trial but startup yes.

As for full funded till end of 25. Both Joel and Troy reiterated that better funding would be achievable in the US and gave no time limit but will raise capital at the correct time, needs and offer placed on the table. Along with 675 A trials CR is on the cards sometime this year IMHO.

Personally I hope the team reach their objectives in raising capital. To raise at multiples of the current leverage.

GL @Murri0 and fingers xed

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.