IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-11018

1. 1,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1472

The MHRA said it is working with Pfizer, which makes one of the leading COVID-19 vaccines with German partner BioNTech, to track Paxlovid's effectiveness against Omicron.

"We now have a further antiviral medicine for the treatment of COVID-19 that can be taken by mouth rather than administered intravenously. This means it can be administered outside a hospital setting," MHRA chief June Raine said in a statement.

Britain has secured more than 2.75 million courses of the antiviral treatment.
    Paxlovid is made of two active substances which come as two separate pills taken twice a day together for five days.

The Pfizer tablets are part of a class of drugs called protease inhibitors currently used to treat HIV, hepatitis C and other viruses, which work by stopping the virus from replicating.

Check the bold. Sound familiar? Oh right, that's the model that IHL's cannabinoid drugs are following. I remember when some haters were spreading FUD two years ago that IHL's drugs were rubbish because they were just mashing two things together and hoping they stuck.

Seems that Pfizer thinks the same. IHL-675A wonder drug anyone? Can treat several inflammation issues?
    But yeah, first thing will be IHL-42X. I smell fireworks.
    I reckon the Americans will value our drug portfolio over US$1B. 100% from these levels still. And they'll be getting a good deal.
    Not long to go til we wont have to compete with them sniffing around.
    Enjoy the SP at these levels while you can!

Last edited by Exalted: 03/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.