MRQ 0.00% 0.5¢ mrg metals limited

The only news that will move the SP upwards is if they find...

1. 961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    The only news that will move the SP upwards is if they find diamonds?!?!! rolleyes.png

I've been a patient holder since January 2020. I've seen many results / news come that have failed to move the SP. Ended up selling to break even over a loss of patience.

I then bought back in during the latest "hype" pre CR to then yet again get smashed right back down to earth to a level below what I sold at when breaking even. Retail got absolutely punished when that CR was announced. Then these insto's that Andrew continues to go towards fail to protect / support their investment? It's sitting at ~23% below the recent CR value.... So I'm deeply confused.... They must be sitting at a HUGE loss.

Probably comes down to me buying stock at wrong times, but hey, every other stock I own actually moves and recovery is somewhat quick. But this one is the opposite.... It tends to get worse before it microscopically gets better. So yet again, I'm in the red and waiting patiently for another 14 months or so (?) in order to break even - with the hope that one announcement, that is all I want, one, that moves the SP and RETAINS the move! MRQ is by far the slowest moving / most painful stock I've ever had in my portfolio Not once, but twice.... Shame on me!

Find diamonds for the love of god!

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $10.19K 2.055M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 50367612 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 13859448 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.57pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.