MRQ 33.3% 0.4¢ mrg metals limited

Have you considered just selling for a loss? If everything else...

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Have you considered just selling for a loss? If everything else you own is going up and you see only opportunities to grow your wealth outside of MRG wouldn't it make more sense for you to sell, take the loss and offset it against your gains elsewhere? I've never really understood the mentality of "not wanting to sell at a loss" and waiting for your investment to climb to break even. That always seems like a lost opportunity to me as if you were confident your holding would go back up to your buy-in price, surely it'd make sense to invest more at the lower prices so you decrease your average making your break even price lower but also will effectively make money when the SP reaches your original average. There'll be a pump here at some point, always is. There's options to get in the money and there's another CR due within the next 12 months. There's an element of luck when it comes to entry price with small caps, I feel like I got lucky with MRG. I'm definitely not always lucky but that's mostly with mistiming my sell prices. If I ever sell MRG that'll be an indication the SP is about to go crazy and everyone is about to make a ton of money, except me!!

Don't know about diamonds but if you look at the work list over the next 12 months there's plenty there that "should" increase the MC multiples from here. However it'll probably be the market makers that push us up, unfortunate but pretty common with small caps. It is stressful to hold onto positions when you don't have full confidence in the company, cutting them lose can be freeing though.

It doesn't bother me that the CR insto's are sitting on a loss. We needed money and they provided it, they'll have a plan in place to make money out of their investment. My plan when buying in last year never involved selling within the first 12 months so i'll be here for a while yet, I expect that to be a wise decision on my part, otherwise I would've sold already.

Hope everyone manages to make some money out of their investment here, that's why we're here after all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $10.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $320.9K 80.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 104191144 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6530683 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.