MRQ 0.00% 0.5¢ mrg metals limited

"After a lot of promising new news about what will happen in 6...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 521

"After a lot of promising new news about what will happen in 6 years time"... False.

Past performance does not reflect future performance.

Please refer to this.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3635/3635183-a4c53c1a81edbaac0507cfc73a3fa6b2.jpg

The time lines are already set. Three and a half months of significant news flow starting late October.

It has been said time and time again - the initial goal is to source the best available feedstock. This is all shallow / surface material. Shovel ready. The goal of updating MRE's and pit optimisation is to clearly move the project forward from 'exploration' to 'development'. Shovel ready material is very important if the company wants to save time and get into production as soon as possible.

"This work will also allow us to see the potential value of the full range of Valuable Heavy Mineral (VHM) products"

This is why I'm invested. Currently the market is blind to the value that MRQ holds. And it's because of this - the stock being significantly undervalued - that I have the opportunity to make multiples on my investment. The moment the market wakes up to the potential value, the potential value will start getting 'priced in'.

"Scale of testing will enable sample concentrate to be available for potential off-takers".

Now remember - past performance does not reflect future performance.

The time to be invested is now...
    Last edited by Da12kl0rd: 29/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 74285 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 400000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.