MRQ 12.5% 0.4¢ mrg metals limited

2ic - Your constant desire to look for attention through this...

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    2ic - Your constant desire to look for attention through this forum is mind blowing. I pity the energy, time and lengths you go to to undermine the efforts of an 'exploration' company with very promising results to date and so much more in the pipeline to discover. For someone who doesn't hold any 'direct' interest you sure find a lot of time in trying to derail the great work management have done to this point which begs the question - why? Are you paid to down ramp? if so, by who?.... I can think of a few competitors in this space?

After months of reading your posts and gathering/collating information from all sources (yours included) I decided to part with my hard earned to invest in this company (in increments over the past 12 months) in the hope that future drilling would reinforce my initial decision to invest. The fact that MRQ has a undervalued resource and is on the verge of rubber stamping it's position as a serious HMS player must make you petrified. Your attempts to look for relevance in this space are quite amusing...please understand your efforts have not swayed my judgement in fact I am now more excited than ever in the future potential of this monster in the making.

Thank you for allowing me to invest at a heavily discounted price as I do feel you have had a negative influence on this company and it's valuations during your tenure on here but I'm afraid the days of your self proclaimed relevance are very limited. You simply can not make assertions or take the position you have on this company without unlocking the results of future exploration. What we possibly have here is the mother load - until it is proved otherwise your opinions mean very little.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.