MRQ 0.00% 0.1¢ mrg metals limited

General discussion, page-1109

1. 73 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I'm going to guess you were referring to me as you mentioned EOFY selling and mentioned "progressing" which no one had said but the closest was me saying "as MRQ progresses" i meant this as they move forward. Have you been typing on word to perfect your downramp and then transfer it over to HC? You just wrote a whole bunch of nothing, the only ramping I see here is downramping.

I believe EOFY tax selling plays a significant part, but there are other factors in regards to the overall market. I've observed alot of other specs with good fundamentals all suffering from downtrends, majority of them share similar timing too.. I'm sure many others have seen this.

I've always expected some turbulence given the current state of market, but I am still bullish and I know it's going to take time.. all imo.. I have no intentions to sway people. I wouldn't up or down ramp a stock, I wouldn't waste my time, I am invested because I believe in the company and its potential, otherwise I wouldn't be here at all.. not even to downramp lol.

Why do you and 2ic have such spitefullness towards MRQ? I've gone through the history here of you guys downramping, only to be called out on your bs, over and over again, with facts from others - That's a rhetorical question, I don't even give a fk.. sometimes I just feel the need to display my personal thoughts to restore to a neutral environment.

I'm gonna take a break from HC for awhile, alot of baseless negativity (not just on MRQ) is not good for the mind. Best of luck to everyone!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.525M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 115227399 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 60201899 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.09pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.