MRQ 0.00% 0.1¢ mrg metals limited

General discussion, page-748

1. 4,180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 894
    @Signbit Not 100% sure I understand your point really apart from hurting from being underwater on the share. We have all been there and commiserate there ..... but re your points in italics below:

-With respect, all these figures and analysis about options ..... all I have seen @PICT doing is giving analysis of SOI, likely future SP etc. Of course it is from a position that he claims (FWIW I never believe anything I read on SM 100%) and appears to be extremely bullish going forward.

-More now like a slow death to count down the days until their hard-earned money vanished right before their eyes.. What do you mean by this? I assume you are referring MRQOB conversion date. Surely it is in EVERY HOLERS interest that the oppies are converted and put the $$$$ in the bank & confirm that converters see the SP increasing???? If the MRQOB does NOT raise sufficient cash its 1. a negative sign of support and 2 probs means a further dilutive raising next year. Can you clarify if I am missing something??

-.And frankly, the company has not created any wealth for the shareholders, so with all the short-lived pumps and dumps by brokers), ...... this is the basis of my recent posts trying to get a logic on the 1c SP cap .... is it artificially high to encourage conversion OR is it uncertainty/price issues I put in previous post?

-nearly double dilution! Where do you get this from?

Lets hope that we see some serious SP strength this week, a solid number of conversions = cash in bank, removal of price/option uncertainty and a rocket under the SP into the final trading week of this year and 2021. Thats surely what all holders want to see?
    Last edited by gj0201: 12/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.525M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 121454949 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 67769760 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.