CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

a fair call but will say in defence of CGB and Neil who clearly...

1. 2,378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 658
    a fair call but will say in defence of CGB and Neil who clearly has had more contact with the decision makers than most, this is based on my own experience unrelated to this forum where I lost a fortune in an industry that was destroyed by the advance of social media , it was a worldwide phenomena and today only a small very small part of that industry remains---------------looking at the hemp industry as a whole it would appear it has started with excitement but the headwinds of legislation across the developed world combined with climate and economic issues have all contributed and now we have a Covid pandemic thats is destroying the worlds economy, wether this delays the industry or kills it cannot be determined at this point in time, beyond a sensible outlook that without a breakthrough for any company in the cannabis sector it would like the media based business I had 30 years ago seem unlikely that a broad based improvement will happen for 5 years or more at this point in time, where CGB and QBL and every entity associated with this BOD have failed is appropriate communication , honesty can be painful but confidence in a BOD is essential and that is clearly lacking on the basis of available ann. and performance ,the current sp. is a reflection of exactly that, so while I might be drawn to stay in this relationship it would remain a hope of resurrecting a love affair when divorce seems more appropriate given the background , I actually got caught in the year long suspension having bought a large quantity to trade and here we are averaged down making the initial losss look like peanuts, so I dont think Neil is a bad guy and maybe the BOD are ok people but they are most assuredly very poor communicators and it would appear without a clear path, from long ago things are only clear after never while you are in it, just look at what happened to KODAK, who will survive , the strongest, the smartest or the most adaptable , it is always the latter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.