CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

General Discussion, page-14

1. 2,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 670
    thanks Drifta, cant see why you are here at all as an opportunistic trader, however some people actually believed all the eloquent diatribe put out by the company and to Neil1959 its very clear your faith is retained through association however the company have certainly not been exactly forthcoming with progress reports and many including myself are no doubt wondering what exactly is going on, so the available information is being picked to pieces the Company and its BOD have seemingly done little by way of supporting statements beyond the latest intelectualised presentation for a CR " you need money to make money" beyond explaining there excitement of potential developments without supporting substance, beyond the need for more capital there is very little information that one might consider to be progressive and as for the use of capital 15 years or perhaps less without any return whatsoever to LT holders I think that leaves the BOD and their related parties wide open to criticism, I actually believe in Hemp and I believe it may be possible to develop an industry , coming from an agri business background I can appreciate the time it might take to create a market particularly with a plant that has remained largely banned in a broader sense from markets in the western world. So please if you think its all unreasonable just think of all the shareholders who like myself might actually believe in the industry and yet we wander around like mushrooms without light , so if you think its unreasonable its quite possible the majority of S/H think the total lack of information on progress from the BOD is very unreasonable, this isnt Monty Python and those bothersome peasants we as S/H are in theory all owners of the enterprise that was described but it seems never substantiated beyond statements that are little more than illusions , or so it seems

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.