CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

@Neil1959 - Appreciate the time you put into this post. I'd like...

1. 11,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    @Neil1959 - Appreciate the time you put into this post. I'd like to hear your opinion on a few things:

1. Bauxite deposit - there was a drill program that results were never released, and the head consultant/QP is still being paid significant cash each year - can you point to any significant deal on this front that makes it worth the cash? Furthermore, there was also spend on going to china to make the most of the bulk sample permit (50kt) that has not resulted in any announcements.

2. They are currently trying to raise despite claiming to have 5-6million in the bank, why would they raise at such low prices - to your knowledge are any of the other funds held up in litigation or other purposes such that they cannot use?

3. In previous announcements, it was stated that the majority of the hemp being processed was not grown by CGB, do you have any feeling on how their farm and in particular hemp yield is going on their own properties? The latest financials showed they made a loss on every packet of hemp/chia sold, I feel like much of this might be due to processing other people's material

4. Canntab was touted as one of the premium deals that would give CGB meaningful, nearterm revenue, but if you look at their investor slide deck (https://canntab.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Canntab-Therapeutics-Corporate-Presentation-June-2020.pdf) - they only mention Australia once (4th in line of priorities, out of 4, in a small part of the slide), which is where CGB has the distribution rights (Australia/Asia), and they also state that the Health Canada approval timeline is still at least another 6 months away (slide 13) for all their products? And then has a further 3 slides about the USA... so where is the revenue going to come from in this deal? What margin does CGB get for distribution?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.