CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Wow getting really nasty in here. Neil already stated he isn't...

1. 11,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    Wow getting really nasty in here. Neil already stated he isn't the company rep anymore, so taking your frustrations out on him may make you feel momentarily better but really you're wasting an opportunity. Neil has literally worked at the company for a while, so even though he may like to see the glass half full, why not at least ask the questions you want in a civil way and get his opinion.

People here do realise you don't actually have to take an opinion and do anything with it right? Like you can just read it, understand it, and then completely disregard it if that's your perogative.

@Neil1959 @Basileus - I found both your posts pretty entertaining, and I think both of you are a little guilty of trying to rev the other up... so I figured I might take it upon myself to try and cover the gap between your posts.

Bas,

You have valid points on expenditure, but as we both know, expenditure isn't an issue if youre income is high enough. Can you point to your concerns on that part of the equation, and if so, how well do they inter-relate with Neil's point about farm performance from Australia in general over the last two years? I know we have discussed previously the costs of sales being higher than revenue, but with scaled back crop outcomes, this is likely significantly linked to the growing conditions. Do you disagree with this statement? If not, is it simply a matter of scale to get this enterprise to work?

Neil,

You provided a very positive outlook on an issue, however one of the benefits of Hemp touted by the company, is that it is a resilient, fast growing crop, do you have any specific Hemp production numbers from those years? Do you have any comments on the costs paid to procure crops from someone else as CGB did, rather than grow their own? In my view, surely CGB growing their own, even if more expensive than a normal year would be signficantly cheaper? In the transformation phase, CGB showed numerous photos of the outdoor and indoor growing facility, which the indoor facility was primarily targetted to minimise climate impacts, what happened to those plans and/or crops?

I understand neither of you have any obligation to reply, it might just be worth trying to steer this issue productively, rather than both sitting on opposites sides poking fun.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.