CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Fair call, just to clarify, I wasn't referring to you in the...

1. 11,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    Fair call, just to clarify, I wasn't referring to you in the nasty comments, some above were just ridiculous.

Furthermore, you almost balanced the discussion perfectly with your figures in the middle, the only extrapolation that one could make is to say, looking at the charts Neil provided, would much more production potentially have balanced the books. The crop was down about 50% year on year, and lets say (optimistically) that CGB could of doubled their production and sold it all at the same prices, I think the answer is still quite clear that this would not be enough to balance the books.

Is there a scale at which CGB could balance, that is yet to be seen, with costs so close to sale prices (sometimes exceeding), the scale would be tremendous.

That's why I extended the questions to Neil on the issue of CGB not growing any of their own hemp, which would surely lower costs?

Anyway moot questions for me, just a bit of idle curiousity, as I don't intend to invest while the shaloms are involved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.