CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

“Here are the 8 main issues I have been questioned about, as...

1. 7,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    “Here are the 8 main issues I have been questioned about, as rising from the commentary across Social media over these past 2.5 years. I may not be able to answer all of them, but there is a huge amount of information that is available for people to go and check themselves.
    1. Competency of the current BOD's to effectively manage the business and its funds
    2. Cash burn and usage of available funds
    3. Non participation by the senior Director's in the rights issues
    4. Funding lifestyles through constant C.R's
    5. Inexperienced management and Directors
    6. High management fees as administered through AGMPL
    7. The Volcan loan
    8. The Company stalling on the Bauxite project.

From my own research, as a private citizen, I will try and provide an opinion (only) on these points of issue using the current ann's and external media sources. People are then free to draw their own conclusions. If there is an error, I will apologise, and either provide a correction or withdraw the post.”

Hey Neil, why even bother? Nothing you could research or reply to will change the companies position our the impact it had had on investors since it was AGV.

Don't answer any questions. You don't have an obligation to anyone here and of course you can’t disclose certain information. Get yourself out of the firing line, create a new username and carry on on HC without being a target. Its not your responsibility anymore to answer for the complete failings of the directors.

If you knew then what you know now I’m certain you would make different decisions (wisely as we all would).

Best of luck with your investments outside of this complete cash drain

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.