CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

General Discussion, page-93

1. 2,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 676
    yes got mine yesterday its in the pile noted as recycling, its a great pity they are not committed to nominating what the funds are for, its a great pity they have previously earmarked funds and then diverted them its a great pity that shareholders have funded all this without suitable comment just vague assurances of what is intended and the ever shifting goal posts to new fields of endeavour,as has been noted disregarding everything except the 35 million in funds with no result that could be deemed commercially acceptable, I am always chasing rainbows, its a great pity but clear confidence is at a low for a reason and that reason is not a drought for water its a drought of cashflow, "shareholders will hopefully make the money they deserve,and our staff will feel the satisfaction of the countless long hours they have put in to take this company along the road to the pinnacle of success.Please G-d that should be in the very near future," and on it goes not a word of clearly focused comment or mention of cashflow, although the weather has been good and hemp is I believe a 16 week crop with two crops a year and assuming there is a market for the product it might create an income and what of that valuable bauxite whats happening there, so many questions and no answers, I might buy if it tanks to .03c but on market doubling my holding at that price would bring it in at 1.6c av on millions

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.