CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

With respect Neil, I struggle to understand why or how you can...

1. 190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    With respect Neil, I struggle to understand why or how you can be querying the negative sentiment on CGB given where the company stands at the moment.

Fair enough that you believe some of the deals announced in the past 2.5 years may add value to the company and you're willing to present your research to holders. But a significant amount of research has been presented by @Basileus and others demonstrating the current BoD'S historical performance and related party arrangements (across both QBL/CGB), continued dilution, the fact annual expenditures far outweigh revenue and the BoD providing unsecured loans to related parties etc etc.

Again, with respect, I imagine sentiment is where it is because over 10+ years shareholders have received no return on investment, no long-term growth and seen their holdings diluted to no end.

@drifta is right in saying that some holders probably did very well, but the volatility of the stock and the fact it's highs usually lasted a week or 2 at best make it more suited to traders, not long-term investors who want to see steady growth over a number of years.

I would not like to imagine what the value of a parcel of QBL stock bought in 2010 is worth now assuming no trades in between.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.