CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

General Discussion, page-2

1. 6,600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    Fair call @Neil1959, a fair post with fair points...all in all quite fair biggrin.png

If i can suggest two things...
    If you and management don't like the slagging,which i agree is bad, uneducated, and is merely axe grinding from those who have lost big time, then i suggest you either speak with management and have all this legally pulled up...

Secondly, there will always be this slagging from those unable to accept loss responsibility form their own actions....Most had ample time to exit at huge profits, but through their own greed, failed to do so and want now someone other than themselves to blame for these bad decisions...lol.
    So unless you stop posting and do something constructive about your concerns, the "axe grinders" will continue with their uneducated diatribe...

I hope this post is not moderated which appears to be the usual practice when speaking the truth, and lastly i do agree @Neil1959, this neck of the woods is a risky area and everyone needs to understand that and, if they are the axe grinding diatribe types, then they should ask the simple question.."why did i not put my funds in the bank"?, rather than blaming management and every other living soul but themselves and their own diatribe...

drifta

Last edited by drifta: 13/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.