CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

General Discussion, page-4

1. 7,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    “As a CGB shareholder with significant skin in the game, I wish to state that I strongly disagree with many of the posts that appear to continually criticize the company, its management, the Directors and any new deals. This is just my viewpoint and an opinion.”

@Neil1959

Sorry mate but you’ve invested in a company that has over its entire existence done nothing but transfer the wealth of its shareholders from something to nothing. If you want to ignore the company history and focus on Hotcopper comments then so be it. It will be to your financial detriment as it has been to everyone other than professional traders and those that benefit from commissions selling this worthless stock to unsuspecting investors.

You can count me as one of those that you count as a continual critic of this company. For many years now I’ve been proven right, far longer than you’ve been an advocate.

Im sorry that you have a financial interest in this company. Hopefully its only of negligible value in your overall portfolio
    Last edited by Nanood: 13/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.