DXB 4.21% 49.5¢ dimerix limited

General Discussion, page-10

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    Sorry posted this on another thread before I saw this... my bad, I'm on this from now (and sorry for the re-post), cheers

As I understand it, the results are a double blind study that will be delivered to Dimerix as a sealed result by registered post that records when they receive them (allowing for future scrutiny if required).

The normal process, when anticipating news that will be market sensitive (either way) will be to go into TH first......then open and analyse the data, formulate an announcement (complying with ASX and other regulatory rules) and release it to the market before the commencement of re-trading.

Point being, if there is a delay it is beyond Dimerix control and they have not received the results as yet and explains the previously vague "first few weeks of September" statement as this is the best that the researchers and Dimerix could commit to, so as not to breach the regulatory rules. Any delay is beyond our control and has nothing to do with whether the results are positive or negative.

I was confident in the results three weeks ago, so no reason why that should change now even though I am nervous with anticipation.GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.020(4.21%)
Mkt cap ! $261.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.5¢ 49.5¢ 47.5¢ $240.1K 498.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 135588 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 144092 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.16am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.