DXB 3.06% 47.5¢ dimerix limited

General Discussion, page-45

1. 87 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    Thanks OvF for the detail that you always put in your posts.

My instant reaction to the interesting find by Flotsam was a degree of apprehension but that has now passed and I am left wondering like many what is the point of publishing an old study that shows PG administered by itself in a low dose.

My gut feel is that it may be used by someone somewhere to try to circumvent the strong patent protection that is in place by demonstrating "Prior Art". It is possible that an action like this could create some legal argument, however I don't believe that using PG in a combination of drugs is the same as using it stand alone.

if I was to speculate as to motives of why someone would want to do release this study there are many reasons but my hunch is that it could be that someone is running a ruler over the business and might seek to use this as a means to strengthen their bargaining position. Additionally, you would not go to the effort unless there was a high probability that the treatment as protected by Dimerix patents was working as that would be pointless.

Whatever, someone is spending some money and going to a little trouble and this would be total waste unless it fit into their strategy.

I have no proof of any of my speculating, I might leave it now to others now to think up further possibilities as there could be many more that the HC crowd could forsee.

Good luck all holders,

The Rad

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.06%)
Mkt cap ! $261.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 49.5¢ 46.5¢ $2.742M 5.746M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 158396 47.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.0¢ 162500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.