AHI 0.00% 9.2¢ advanced health intelligence ltd

Ok, so as usual, I just reached out to the company, why some...

1. 505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    Ok, so as usual, I just reached out to the company, why some people here just speculate wildly instead of being more proactive and reaching out to the CEO I will never understand. He has never not responded to me.

SO good news, he said the NASDAQ guidance given last year remains the same. If it was to change he would give updated guidance around this. Looking back he always said Q4 2020- Q1 2021. He said to give a week or two flex and his confidence levels are high. He said being ASX listed is an enormous help on the compliance front as we tick most of the boxes straight out of the gate. There will be some minimum cash criteria that will need to be met to satisfy the 18-month cash requirements. But added when has he ever not raised the capital the company has needed, such as the large CR which has given us massive amounts of cash in the bank as per the recent quarterly.

Also if they didn’t meet basic outline requirements, why would Ladenburg put their name against it. They are a well known and respected firm in the US with a huge Healthcare portfolio. Digital health is hot and the valuations and funds being raised at those valuations, makes MYQ a super attractive proposition.

He also said to google NASDAQ requirements and I found this:

To be listed on the NASDAQ exchange and reporting system, the following requirements:
    Shareholders Equity of at least $2,000,000.
    At least 100,000 shares of public float.
    A minimum of 300+ shareholders.
    Total assets of $4,000,000.
    At least two market makers.
    $3 minimum bid price of the company stock.

Which we all tick quite cleanly. 100,000 shares x $3 = 300,000 USD mcap minimum with these requirements ... so yeah easily fulfilling those.

I told him the new name Advanced Human Imagine is mint and the ticker too “AHI”.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.