AHI 0.00% 9.2¢ advanced health intelligence ltd

$300mil is conservative and I do appreciate your modest...

1. 598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    $300mil is conservative and I do appreciate your modest valuations.

The way I see it, the market isn't solely driven by actual value. Look at APT as an example, they run a deficit but are somehow trading at $120+ a pop (>$34B MC). Then there's MYQ...

• $5M cash in bank with a conservative $235K monthly burn (current COVID rate, otherwise $335K),
    • Conservative $20mil profits in 2021 from existing contracts (as per yours and @MrBenny's suggestions),
    • An upcoming NASDAQ listing (which will see ASX:MYQ re-rate and attract more attention), and
    • Prospective contracts to be signed / released in 2021 and beyond.

That and MYQ continues to expand on technologies, rights to IP, and overall offering. This is backed by our most recent partnership with Triage Technologies, expanding on our "scan yourself" technology and introducing telehealth workflows (i.e. booking management, pre-appointment scans, appointment video conference, etc.).

Whilst $300mil nearly doubles our current share price, I see this happening a LOT sooner than 2021 years' end. If the likes of APT run a $34B ship at a deficit, I see no reason why MYQ can't be running a $1B ship (~$8 assuming no more dilution) with a modest profit.

I firmly believe MYQ will be $5 by EOFY should management play their cards right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.