EVG 0.00% 2.4¢ evion group nl

One word, Kart... TIME!With so many good anns under our belt, in...

1. 7,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3249
    One word, Kart... TIME!

With so many good anns under our belt, in a hugely growing sector and the SP suppressed... what does that tell you?

This is the penny stock end of town where traders get to their thing which is build free-carried positions and stock up on cheap shares ready for the next run. You either join them in pip trading or exercise patience.

The fact is the company is kicking particular goals that I hadn't even contemplated when I first bought at the beginning of the year. In terms of building international alliances and supply chains, they have blown me away. In the graphite industry, they are crucial. But this is the time of year that quiet accumulation takes place when those who bought at higher prices sell to offset the CGT on other stocks they crystalised profit on... and others soak up.

Remind yourself that this is a company that floated 3 yrs ago and SP is still half the IPO price and look at how far it has progressed (especially this year). The price action in BEM and the market sentiment will turn. Think of the Pantene shampoo ad slogan... "It Won't Happen Overnight But it Will Happen!" smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.303M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $2.458K 99.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 177864 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 25000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 24/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.