EVG 0.00% 2.4¢ evion group nl

"...rather benign" - I came to the same conclusion. I was also...

1. 382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    "...rather benign" - I came to the same conclusion. I was also interesting in seeing the last few weeks when we have seen the share price going nowhere and could have been perceived as someone trying to suppress and accummulate. But nothing really to support that. I just think this little company is flying under the radar / lack of interest right now.

Was just waiting for the right entry price and 12 seemed like the perfect buying opportunity. Will be interesting to see how the SP holds up this week. I might be in line to purchase a few if we see a significant drop.

I also reckon BEM might do well to employ you and Mr G as part of their marketing team. Unearthing that big black cat was a nice find. I personally think this is just an unloved company and perhaps not much interesting during the pre-construction, design, permitting stage, wee way out from DFS etc. Lots of investors want those annoucements which are often filled with fluff to artificially build the SP. A nice sustained rise as we tick off items over the next year is what I am looking forward to.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3842/3842327-45595b5c0a8bc65deb543c0efcaa7c20.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.327M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $5.357K 218.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 114091 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.15pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.