EVG 0.00% 2.5¢ evion group nl

General Discussion, page-405

1. 7,872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3366
    Funny you say that, because most of the time I think exactly that too. Someone posted a picture of the "BEM Bank" (might have been Appleanche) ... which, of course, can be interpreted in two ways! The first being that BEM is as safe as having your money in the bank - at least it seems secure by virtue of strong holders. The flipside, of course, is that its earning zero or little return... thus attracting no interest by the punters... which I guess has been making it less volatile and risky.

I reckon you have hit the nail on the head. Nonetheless, I still need to deal with the frustration and worry of it seemingly going nowhere, as I'm sure other holders do. At this point of the game, its merely a case of reminding myself of where the company is headed and the industry its moving into and how management have gone about it with understated purpose.

The resource and product testing, the community engagement in Madagascar, the building of strategic partnerships and international supply chains is second-to-none. Hence why I am a holder of a fair whack of shares. Management are positioning this company perfectly. I just think its time the market got a glimpse of the big cat! redface.png

Last edited by Shellbell: 30/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.674M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $1K 40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 131492 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 162246 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.26am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.