EVG 0.00% 2.8¢ evion group nl

Good luck with that, Centro. I'm confident that you won't find a...

1. 7,945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3406
    Good luck with that, Centro. I'm confident that you won't find a better graphite stock positioned as well as BEM. We are on the cusp of becoming a downstream producer of Expandable Graphite! The first on the ASX of commercial scale. And our Maniry graphite is proven to be in the top bracket for product-tested purity for uses across nearly ALL applications (which not all graphite is) with only one premium use yet to be determined. Hopefully, Urbix will have tested our processed graphite and will be about to deem it "nuclear graphite". I'm confident that our graphite will be up there with out Mada tested graphite that can be purified to the highest degree achievable fo this application too! On top of all this, we have been building crucial relationships and really good ones too, Centro. We now have IR (or indirect ties) with well-established and reputable names in Europe, India, China and the US. LuxCarbon, Magesita, Grafitbergbau, Metachem, Tata Steel, Tata Motors, BTR and Urbix. The picture is unfolding before our eyes, Centro... of course, depending on which picture you choose to see. I see a tiger and you say you see something else. Cheer up, Centro, and envisage that Bengal Tiger raring to life... and don't forget the Madagascan Puma! "All things come to those that wait" as the saying goes! biggrin.png
    Last edited by Shellbell: 04/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.