EVG 0.00% 2.7¢ evion group nl

@Shellbell you sure sook alot like a b!tch. Thanks for calling...

1. 92 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    @Shellbell you sure sook alot like a b!tch. Thanks for calling me out once again! That said, doesn't mean I don't respect or like your FA post. Here's a like upvote for your latest post.

Mate! take a browse in the forum and tell me what you see and notice.

Every stocks has a group of rampers keep ramping on the same sh!t! FA, FA, FA and FA. It is obvious to me that you guys are either employed by the company or paid by the company to keep ramping the company's stock to get retail investors to buy in.

Well I've jumped on BEM not because of anyone's FA or their research, but my own research. I thank all LT holders who shares their view and analysis.

Your post seems to seek Upvote. Lol! I could careless about Upvote if my stock gives me a healthy return. **Hint hint thanks BEM!

And I would ask any holders 'why would you invest in a stock if you haven't done your own research'? hating on others tells a huge story and the character of that person.

I personally don't think holders need to continuously hear rampers ramping on the same sh!t most of us already know. Yes, there's more box ticking coming soon in the pipeline but if those box ticking doesn't reflect the market and gives investors a health return, it is pointless. Hint hint ie EGR - 3 positive ANN and couldn't hold their SP position, not a stock I'm interested in loading up.

I'll continue to give you Upvote, now stop sooking.

CPK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.341M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.6¢ $7.989K 295.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 300000 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.19pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ 9450
Last updated 10.48am 03/05/2024 ?
EVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.