AHQ 0.00% 1.3¢ allegiance coal limited

General Discussion, page-2

1. 1,469 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 541
    The chart is consolidating, and starting to look like it will move.

It isn't uncommon for stocks to trade at or around a CR price, and this occurred straight after CR at 8c was announced. The CR should provide a floor in the price (unless bad news flow and something changes). Notable points are narrowing of the trading range, and decrease in the volume, which are all consolidation traits.

It will move post consolidation, and on the balance of potential news flows, the positive outweighs the negative and I see it moving to the upside. However this could take until production is imminent, so not expecting anything right now.

Will see what happens, I'm considering adding to my holding (6.2c average), however already represents 4.5% of my portfolio, so is rather large position.

I've said this before, there is so much risk in mining, and AHQ have a lot to do to safely and successfully get into production - but so much near term upside on the table IF they can execute well. This is all with a backdrop of high GDP growth around the world following the unnecessary printing of trillions of dollars - all bodes well for the medium term outlook for coal, and fuels the fire of short term demand spikes creating short term pricing increase. Time will tell.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3039/3039242-115dcd2c37788678caab79fb1ed6cee9.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.