ADG 8.33% 0.6¢ adelong gold limited

They hit more voids again in this drill program, those old guys...

1. 4,422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1480
    They hit more voids again in this drill program, those old guys took a lot more oz than they ever paid gold tax on. At least this time they were expecting some and were able to continue drilling through them.
    So once they sure up the potential open pit they need to scope it and then go through the process of a mining application as they (I don’t believe) are licensed to mine an open pit. It will take time as they need to have this all planned out including tons of overburden to move and tons mined and including rehabbing it eventually in their mine plan. It’s all coming together and you might get mining by 2nd Qtr next year the next 5 months will tell. The time to get past the NSW government for an open pit mining licence will determine if it’s earlier or later.
    This is a reasonable time frame for management to work with.
    Given the dumps will/can be screened back to an estimated 60,000 tons (from PM conversation last yr) @35t/hr that’s about 5-6 months milling so that could start early new year if the open pit license is expected soon after and then follow straight on with mining.
    Someone should call PM and run this past him or your own questions with expectations on time frame as this is just an opinion of mine as someone who’s followed the progress and I’ll add, been closer to mark with time frames up to now than most.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $6.148M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $7.363K 1.326M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 29735321 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 4562748 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.26pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.