CXM 2.56% 3.8¢ centrex limited

I agree. This is absolutely primed and ready for the next...

1. 9,355 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 424
    I agree. This is absolutely primed and ready for the next uprising.

I subscribe to the fact that history repeats itself. The technicals are screaming like they were when we were in the 2-3 cent trading range, then the 5-7 cent trading range, then the 12.5-15 cent trading range and then during one of the many well architected but violent professional tree shake phases. Large at market buys like yesterday will continue.

When CXM breaks out, it breaks out. I believe we are about to have our next break out. The most recent sponge and absorb process looks like it has closed. Blue skies are above.

The super funds will start investing in CXM once the trigger point is reached. Our market capitalisation is getting closer and closer. Watch this space as this eventuality alone will be a CXM share price power pill.

The government is about to provide exceptional support. All government levels love CXM and want a piece of the future proofing pie. Government support is inevitable and provides giant sized green ethical ticks for any politician of any standing.

The RP price continues to reach higher highs. The profit margins have my mint machine making rating. You cannot be blindsided by the dividend declaration announcement which l believe is coming by the end of 25. Every million shares equates to 50 large fully franked going by the last dividend announced by the company.

Ragingboom says: FOMO and SELL REGRET are real. Bottom drawer these beauties and retire early like me. Read my thousands of Hotcopper CXM posts for additional insights.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $32.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.6¢ $30.32K 814.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1600 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 3229 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.