CXM 0.00% 4.1¢ centrex limited

General discussion, page-35

1. 1,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 259
    hey mate, im only a newbie myself, been investing for 13 months. had a few late bloomers and a couple of goers straight out the gate. In my novice opinion, why sell your winners if fundamentally nothing has changed? be like selling one of the bedrooms in the family house cause the price has gone up compared to a few years ago. I bought RAC at 1.80. someone presumably bought them for cents, before i found out about them and liled what was happening. i saw immense value ahead and someone im assuming sold to protect capital, but as a result have missed out on doubleing that investment. Im still holding all my ADN shares because the fundamentals point towards an amazing future. Havent sold a share from 5c and i wont be for a long time.

CXM i see alot of potential based on tightly held share registry and directors with skin in the game and industry tailwinds. selling half at 100% profit may result in alot of missed oppurtunity down the track i feel. At the end of the day we run our own races with different risk tolereances and different sized investments. Im only young so can afford to lose the lot. My entire portfolio is small caps across 7 positions with CXM my 2nd biggest. Im personally not selling for a min 12 months and will try to hold until fundamentals swing negatively. cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.2¢ 4.1¢ $19.67K 476.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 58360 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 311861 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.