CXM 0.94% 5.4¢ centrex limited

General discussion, page-3

1. 9,187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 411
    History looks like it might repeat itself from a technical perspective. If you generate a 5 year graph, and look back in time, then the parallels with January 2018 and the preceding 6 months are a match with May 2021 and the most recent preceding 6 months. The initial liftoff had a predictable healthy retracement and consolidation. The share price then bounced along the newly established higher low and then really took off. All long term shareholders know that in January 2018 there was plenty of sizzle but the board did not have the expertise and the market conditions to make things sustainable. Nevertheless, the market capitalization reached circa 60 million.

The key difference this time is that there is plenty of sausage out of the ground, we have the appointment of a new CEO in less than two weeks and the market conditions are absolutely primed. My belief is that the company will have a stream of positive announcements forthcoming and are waiting for the new CEO to commence. Robert Mencel is an intellectual guy, has a proven track record, is proactive and is about to be ours. He makes things happen and this will be an absolute no brainer going by his corporate achievements. This could be one of the appointments of the decade - well done Chrisp as you have pulled a rabbit out of the bag!

For those who are interested, l am accumulating have a shed load of options ready to exercise. I am once again predicting that the Phoenix is rising. The last time l said that we went from 2.1 cents to 8.6 cents with a bullet. This time, l am now predicting we will move from 5 cents to 20 cents within the ensuing months. I am now calling my followers to immediately act on this belief.

Ragingboom says: Mencel is about to go mental - Chrisp has this cherry ripe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(0.94%)
Mkt cap ! $45.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $24.72K 466.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 173 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 108000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.44pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.3¢ 86622
Last updated 12.40pm 06/05/2024 ?
CXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.