EGR 8.00% 11.5¢ ecograf limited

splunta, fact about you Sunshine your a minor, your your opinion...

1. 969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    splunta, fact about you Sunshine your a minor, your your opinion means shite to me. I put up with spite from the meanest mob in this forum and don't have to put up with shite little questions. I am concerned about this investment at the moment. I will post what I want for investors in same boat. It also showsour inability to comprehend the big picture.

Losing a Minister that supports us, signed off for us, lives in the same state as EGE, is another kick in the teeth, like when Andrews was removed, it took extra time for sign off.

in addition the French aret dealing with the loss if the sub contract, there is a very good chance you had been paying attention to some if the in crowd on here discussing possibilities of a plant in France, wanted to get there take on that.

problem is your to stuck in drama queen scenes trying to big note yourself on the board.

your utter opinion is utterly irrelevant as an investor and with viewing your investment if you don't question such actions.

yes, things are happening, but I am along with may others that we could be loosing first mover status because of endless missed targets.

it's great to have fluff news, but over doing it as AS is, stands out to investors.

We need Kwinana to get going, no more details. For gods sake what's JTSI doing? GR Engineering clearly had a file and it would appear have not or did not even open it by the way they are going until they got the first payment instalment.

btw, I'm still in the WA battery Stratergy of investments, you might like to learn and invest in the strategy as well if you think your a big time know it all investor.

Some of these companies are rocking it and already under construction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $46.28K 402.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 444600 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 9666 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.