EGR 4.55% 10.5¢ ecograf limited

Good post given where egr is at the moment. I think Spinks is a...

1. 387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    Good post given where egr is at the moment. I think Spinks is a smart person who was forced to take a risk and pivot away from epanko and into processing all those years ago. That punt has been underpinned by a fundamental shift in carbon neutrality and esg/green energy etc, but has ultimately put us in good stead.

the board has now been supplemented with SME re. Project mgmt, product development etc. Its time we start to see progress here. I've said it before, an execution skillet is vastly different to a study skillet. Execution strategies take time, supply, procurement, eng design are not easy task and is probably being made difficult by the skills shortage in WA at the moment. The thing I'm a bit concerned about is labour cost, it is sky rocketing and I think this could have impact on exe costs. We have 50ish M in the bank....is it enough? Time will tell.

while it's frustrating, until news is released, nothing has changed and assumed progress is being made. Let's just hope when it comes, it's material, it's positive and it sends the SP higher at a rapid rate. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $47.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.7¢ $3.474K 34.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6350 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 31545 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.