EGR 0.00% 11.5¢ ecograf limited

After leaving HC and other communitys for quite a while, only...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    After leaving HC and other communitys for quite a while, only exchanging privately with a few people i want to add my few thoughts to the general discussion as well.

We know Kwinana is dead, but what happened in particular?

I remember earlier this month, Andrews buddy and 2$ note waver made a pretty huge statement after voices were raised to vote against the shares and stuff. He mentioned (or not!) a few things that look different from a later view than back then. Kwinana was somewhat mentioned once, that there has been a delay in the approval process due to covid reasons and staff shortage on government side. Well, we know that’s not the case because Andrew has requested a 2 month delay. Why did he do that? Why mentioning a different reason on HC?However, what also appears to me, is that in that particular post there have been mentions of maybe 4 plants around the globe and blahblah, many many words on Epanko and? Zero on Kwinana. Might have known it already? Guess so.

I wonder which game is beeing played here, i wonder why there is so much money being spent on Kwinana approvals, asked for delays, just to never! Contact DAP after their approval again.

Shaun O’Neill, who has been announced as the PM fort he Kwinana plant is still on the egr website, but if you look at his Linkedin, youll see he has pathed ways with egr this month.

Egr decided to not move forward this summer in Skelleftea. Skelleftea is prepared and has enough alternatives for egr, if they wish to continue. Remember: Egr reserved the land to „deliver a major part of the facilities production to Northvolt“. Northvolt still needs material, or not..?

A new plant, wherever it might be, not only needs to be found as location, but also a new reservation, new approval process, new studies on thinks like road use or protected species on that land… which results in what? Another delay I wonder what path Egr is up to. I wonder what kind of game is being played here. If Andrew (or his buddy) comes around with another cloud-castle, i personally dont rate this a good sign. And i hope others like Dale Harris know what they have to do, to use the initial potential egr has achieved and ready to use.

Just a few cents and thoughts.
    Last edited by Kysrsoze: 28/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $10.7K 96.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 78525 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 24871 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.