EGR 0.00% 14.5¢ ecograf limited

Hi StirerI understand the general thrust of your comments, but...

1. 469 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 341
    Hi Stirer

I understand the general thrust of your comments, but some misdirection here.

"Which begs the question what is the problem that EGR keep having from one location to another or is it in the process that is the problem." The process (SPG production) has been tested and tested and tested - all stages of the flowsheet and scales of production up to commercial - superior to industry standards. Why the sudden shift from Kwinana - that is a real question and one that is yet to be answered by the company. I suspect an adjustment to strategic development (global rollout), as directed/supported by a major partner. Can only wait for clarification.

"And why is there mine still not progressing when other in Tanzania are. The blame is not with the Government now, yes there was a period of delays for everyone but they seem to have been resolved with other mining companies now and they are moving forward." This is simply not true. Can you name a Tanz graphite project for which funding has been secured? Can you name a wannabe miner with downstream processing plans that has signed an EFA (have a look at PEK)? This has been discussed on the WKT threads and stated by EGR management - institutional funding will not occur without an EFA, and even then it is still difficult (BKT). It is not an issue of blame - the Tanz Gov mining department has undergone recent structural change and is likely ill-equipped to deal with the daunting task of working through multiple EFAs simultaneously (guided by legislation that was tweaked/solidified only a few months ago). They are clearly in no rush (EV1 has finalised EFA, now awaiting for Tanz Gov to arrange a formal signing ceremony). The issue I have is with the abysmal comms and disregard for retail holders as shown by EGR management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $7.712K 52.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 25950 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ 9317
Last updated 14.17pm 08/05/2024 ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.