EGR 4.55% 10.5¢ ecograf limited

Sorry but thats childish BS.Maybe you should read all of my...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Sorry but thats childish BS.

Maybe you should read all of my posts before judging me on one critical one. So lets sum it up quickly: I hold for various reasons, eg potential analysis and longterm strategy. But that doesnt make me a blind follower to just wait without beeing critical. Im not that stupid arrogant to behave so. I question my work, i question the work of the people who work for me and i also question the work of the people i place my money on. Not to downramp someone, but to always have critical thoughts about "am i doing my best?". Improvement comes only when you question yourself, not when you fall in love with your work, investment, blabla which results in arrogance.

You understand that?

Also, after youve read my posts you know more about my contribution to HC, or german exchange boards. Ive gained information about the several Kwinana approval delays plus exact timelines before anything has been published and shared them instead of abusing it for example for tactical short trading. where egr btw has published nothing. Ive found and published the outspoken connection between egr and northvolt, as you remember egr never mentioned northvolt in public. Ive wrote down articles why i invest in this company and why i personally still see more potential than failure. And some other stuff.

What did you? Judge me on a critical post. Youre guesses were wrong. Youre welcome

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $47.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $26.93K 245.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 140243 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 29814 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.