EGR 3.45% 15.0¢ ecograf limited

Conspiratorial rubbish about comrades, pretenders etc. Sure,...

1. 469 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 341
    Conspiratorial rubbish about comrades, pretenders etc. Sure, it's HC and there will be all sorts but I don't see much of that on these threads. The downrampers with an agenda, typically arguing from ignorance, are clear to see - Kysrsoze is obviously not.

Sounding a little like parroting of another poster. Is it the pom poms or the imagery that captured you so? Surely you don't want this to be like a football team fan club?

Is it not perceivable that holders, particularly LT, are able to be disappointed with recent performance (say, the handling of the Kwinana abortion and lack of communication of an alternate BAM business stream plan) and yet still cognizant of the strong fundamentals of EGR... This seems to be the source of much of the criticism. You say dummy spit, but I would think it healthy for holders to be able to objectively criticise inaction or a misstep, perceived or otherwise. The WKT threads are a good example of objectivity being squeezed out, bizarre and feels a bit cult-like.

Sure, some of the criticism of management went too far and the personal attacks are off.

Anyway, Epanko development is looking good, but negativity arising from the BAM business stream seems fair to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $65.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $1.95K 13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 125950 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 49999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.