EGR 3.45% 15.0¢ ecograf limited

US to deepen ties in Tanzania, what planet am I living on, it's...

1. 836 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    US to deepen ties in Tanzania, what planet am I living on, it's obviously not earth. Tanzania must be the ONLY country in Africa to be looking to the west for any sort of partnership at the moment. Heres how some their neighbours are talking, I have read numerous similar quotes over the last week or so from others in African leadership.
    I wish us all luck trying to get anything going in Tanzania in the current political climate. Signing ceremony indeed

"Zambian Opposition Leader Fred M'membe on Kamala Harris's visit to the country today:

"A country that has overthrown so many governments in Africa, that has led so many coups in Africa and other parts of the world. The country that has killed so many of our leaders in Africa and other parts of the world. The assassins of Patrice Lumumba, the assassins of Kwame Nkrumah, the assassins of Nasser, the assassins of Muammar Gaddafi will come today to teach us about democracy. A country that was built on brute force, on the enslavement of other human beings, on the humiliation of Africans, on the exploitation of Africans, will come today to teach us democracy. If you have no respect for the dignity of others, if you do not respect the sovereignty of other countries, you cannot claim to be the "champion of democracy"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $68.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $1.755K 11.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 64850 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 86008 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.25pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.