EGR 6.25% 15.0¢ ecograf limited

I'm delighted on the appointment of such a high profile Non...

1. 969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    I'm delighted on the appointment of such a high profile Non Executive Director to the Board.

Firstly may I say, Disclaimer, as an individual attending the 2022 AGM, with a list of Questions from several Shareholders on Hotcopper and for a private investment group, I'm more than delighted, though i don't think some will be that the following has been achieved from the comments abd questions given to the Board which highlighted many genuine concerns by shareholders, these include -

1. An improvement in communications from the company, both fluff and Price Sensitive considering the previous lack of communications as prior to 2022 AGM.

2. THE REQUEST by a number of shareholders at the time for improved telephone communications, the company has genuinely listened to our concerns and and addressed this with a virtual service.

3. The release of stock market announcements now will have German shareholders concerns in German.

4. The issue of appointment of new Non-Executive directors was demanded by shareholders, though the main individual we all wanted removed, still remains, though for how long?

The question can be asked?, is this the begining of a long awaited Board renewal? Or what, I take the view that we are looking at new blood on the Board, with appropriate minging industry resume, means renewal is on the way.

As per the announcement his appointment will be up for the vote at 2023 AGM, so he will have time to prove himself to shareholders.

As a long term shareholder, I'm wanting more in-depth details about Lucas Height Arrangements before getting overly excited.

I want the company to be clear and precise with shareholders about purpose, construction time, and operations, total costs and how a fully operational facility will be used to value add and get some signed sales agreements happeing, and when each phase is expect to be completed.

"In other words, can the Board this time STAND AND DELIVER. If so, this will build more confidence by shareholders, and improve shareprice and possibly of customer uptake agreements."

Just my personal thoughts.

Last edited by Itstime2021: 24/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.010(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $68.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.3¢ 14.5¢ $18.73K 118.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 59258 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.07pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
16.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.5¢ 16.0¢ 14.0¢ 28948
Last updated 13.36pm 26/04/2024 ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.