EGR 0.00% 16.0¢ ecograf limited

I know you have no doubts about EGR and hence why sometimes you...

1. 7,668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3249
    I know you have no doubts about EGR and hence why sometimes you step into the shoes of Mrs Doubtfire. His job, of course, is to extinguish the spot fires of doubt that the wolves in sheep clothing like to start at the bottom of market and individual stock pullbacks.

We all know its often hard for retail investors to maintain their composure, retain their focus on the end game and remember why they invested in a stock in the first place. June is the month to load up, Kerry, and I like when you assume that role. Its far more becoming than you taking on the role of a pyromaniac. I'm happier too when you assume the role of Mrs Doubtfire and dispel any doubts others may have role especially because its in context of us being invested in a company that lacks fundamental problems unlike the one I was invested in that screwed over a lot of unsuspecting holders. frown.png

Besides, you play the role so well... comes naturally with your undeniable knowledge, experience and understanding of the markets, the graphite space and EGR specifically. I much prefer seeing you in that role as I'm sure every other holder of EGR does. So, thanks for your most recent posts... much appreciated, KW. smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.5¢ 15.5¢ $32.12K 200.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 188 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 2675 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
16.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 16.0¢ 49716
Last updated 15.59pm 25/04/2024 ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.