EGR 3.13% 15.5¢ ecograf limited

I for one think that the basic idea, IP, tech, mining sites etc...

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    I for one think that the basic idea, IP, tech, mining sites etc is still great. I think Spinks is a good tech/geologist.
    I also think that the SP can shoot up quite quick IF something happens (as their no of shares issued is fairly low compared to others)
    I also think that EGRs fair price should is around the ~25 - 35 cents mark if you look at competitors (land but no mine up and running, some good tech, some MOUs, patent granted in the US, cash at hand etc) but with the lack of communication and constant change in direction it is probably worth more around the 10 - 12 cents

= all this makes me hold a bit (but not much)
    BUT it is a gamble BECAUSE the team has 1 major issue that they had since the beginning. NO COMMUNICATIONS = NO TRUST

I somewhat hope that the next AGM forces Spinks to tackle to communications problem which in return would get the SP to a higher more realistic price point. Btw, i believe that they need a professional comms person, a real business focused CEO, remove everyone from the board and get spinks a "Chief Visionary, Geologist" Title/Role to get things setup right.

The counter argument for any big insto/company could be: Let it bleed to ~5 - 10 cents and take it over. The cash in the back in = the SP price right now anyway, plus you get the Patent, the mining land, the tech and IP. << This is my biggest concern right after the comms issue

All IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $70.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $2.208K 14.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 86153 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 3691 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
15.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ 2042
Last updated 14.07pm 02/05/2024 ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.