EGR 1.02% 9.7¢ ecograf limited

General Discussion, page-2301

1. 5,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2576
    @Neomax

...Let's repeat a 2021 explosion...

It is coming and this time around $2 will be breached very quickly...I think it's slowly time for a new comprehensive update I might have to compile soon, but in short:

Sector Specific

* This time the demand is Actually real, EV sales are breaching the crucial 5% uptake in many parts of the world and most car Makers are still only offering very limited EV options.

* As I mentioned in the past IMO Battery Storage will be a significant contributor to G demand worldwide, it is now being slowly confirmed. HUGE DEMAND BUILDING from this sector alone.

* China could avoid importing Natural G by using their (and quickly depleting) low-quality graphite and increasing the use of Synthetic = keep the price of N/G suppressed = delay new mines in ROW coming online...using Synthetic will not be accepted much longer by most western Gov's, the % of N/G used in Anodes will change more significantly than what experts predict due to high-Quality Graphite projects coming online within the next 2 years = will allow them to make cleaner, better and cheaper anodes using quality Natural G + Silicone doping.

* Due to the previous point, China now trying to restrict NG outflow, with two goals in mind
    1. slow down ROW EV/ Storage manufacturing capacity increases.
    2. preserve their NG as to avoid having to import = create a realistic Increase in NG rice = that will create increased incentives for new mines to come online quicker.

* US & EU IRA, ESG, and climate targets combined with the (finally) realization that they need to have their own NonChina supply and manufacturing chains have not yet been priced into the SP of Co's such as EGR.

etc etc

EGR specific

* EPANKO is as good as confirmed this time around.

* As painful as the short-term adjustment was, having the mechanical shaping in Tanz and then supplying Localized Purification Plants close to Battery manufacturing --- the benefits of that will make up multiple times for the loss of time

* PATENTED PROCESS === HUGE $$$

* From all the near-term fully integrated (Mine and SPG) Graphite peers, EGR is the only one that I am aware of that has its own purification process
    and others might have to pay a licensing fee for using it or similar (not enough differentiation) processes - but either way, EGR has done the all-important work which takes a lot of time and $ to get to...now the multiple potential customers will have to make a decision, take a stake, inject some $$ and got things built.

* Commencement of Qualification/ Research Plant in WA

* Drill campaign results imminent, Is anyone wondering why this has been kept low-profilesmile.png

* Epanko Finance Imminent

* Production scrap recycling

* Strategic Partnership announcement

* Once news starts coming, EGR will start from a much higher SP than what happened in "2021 explosion"

* The "Man Behind The Curtains" who accumulated will "Flick the switch eventually" - hint: the giveaway for when that will happen is when a lot of my Comrades start posting positive again under their old names or if they are a bit shy they will use a new name and we will see lot's of activity on social media and videos on youtube with the usual experts pushing EGR after they have got their bags filled... to all the genuine holders, hope you won't get flushed out selling during any short spikes, which would be understandable due to the prolonged the downward pressure...this is a once in a generation opportunity.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5678/5678177-b6e606f87d8cce9abc716dac7f9b9e4c.jpg

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5678/5678160-eae7c8752c5f30b66100bd1de19cbd3d.jpg

etc etc

All IMO

Last edited by unicrumba: 24/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $45.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.7¢ $11.18K 114.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40264 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 423737 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.28am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.