EGR 2.04% 10.0¢ ecograf limited

Same here mate, I bought and sold a few times as the SP was keep...

1. 120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Same here mate, I bought and sold a few times as the SP was keep getting pushed down after any move but I expected that eventually it will break free so the aim was to get in while it was so cheap. So I managed my final buy at 11.5, very happy.

There are a lot of pretenders here, my thinking is slightly different to yours, most of them have sold out and now are caught with the SP having run away
    and they are hoping to encourage a pull back, no one holding would post such nonsense but not once mention anything positive.

I like positive people but your $10 claim is a bit over the top, the $2 frog is getting a hammering by those same people but at least he/she is supporting his claims with some detailed reasoning, you would be more credible if you do the same.

My target is $1 and I think this will be achieved very soon, assuming that finance can be secured in the next couple of months, but judging by the steep SP rise and the shorters reducing it might be very close, the next few days will be very interesting.

Last edited by Kokot: 30/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.