EGR 0.00% 14.5¢ ecograf limited

Yes I think they started a first test today how much cash needed...

1. 181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    Yes I think they started a first test today how much cash needed to lift the boat. Unfortunately, there are too many disappointed holders which immediately take the first chance to narrow their losses. So EGR needs too much cash to lift the share price to a level around 25-30 cent before a positive KfW decision. A positive KfW decision would be enough to lift price above the 0,6 AUD level which is essential to make a CR at or above 0,5 AUF/share.
    So Andrew has to open his own wallet and create a whole bunch of fluffy anns to trick some new investors buying EGR shares.
    He should know that one ann. would be sufficient. This should be: "Complete EGR top management forgo their entire salary till share price is at or above 1 AUD. After reaching that goal, management will get double payment for the duration of the salary waiver. "

That would show confidence of the management in their own work and the anns they show us since years. Unfortunately, I have the feeling, that management want use a positive KfW decision to fill their pockets again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 79670 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 20679 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.