EGR 3.33% 14.5¢ ecograf limited

Hi all, There is enough info out there and combined with the...

1. 5,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2563
    Hi all,

There is enough info out there and combined with the shorters activities in plain sight it should be not too hard working out that something big is happening, there is a reason on why the Co can't provide more data, so certainly will not come from me.

Epanko

Will be mined, some punters post: it's uneconomical to ship, there's plenty of G in the world etc...all valid points until you look a bit closer:

* No ALL Graphite is created equal = huge discrepancies = huge impacton final cost/ performance of anode
    * Supply security and controlling stake in the mine will be crucial, not all OEM's will want their raw materials to come out of mines who are controlled by competing OEM's/Countries
    * A lot of people still underestimate on how much Graphite will be needed and how long it actually will take for new mines to come online, especially once that can receive strong ESG credentials...will take years EPANKO is almost ready nowsmile.png

EcoGraf Plants

Why it's build here and not in EU etc, it will take me to long to give a comprehensive response, but new tech (need to show OEM's that you actually have something they can commit to) the pending finalization of the significant engineering works will be able to give the OEM's and EU Gov enough data/confidence to know what to do, AU Gov funding and prime industrial land was on offer NOW, long term plans for AUS to become a mayor producer in the battery sector, IP protection.

I hope most can now understand that all the work being done is now, is s that the rollout in multi site/ multi country will be able to proceed a lot quicker and a lot cheaper.

Recycling

This alone will be worth more than our current MC!! Do some more research here and read all EGR's announcements to date

Reasons to be very optimistic:

* NO CR's in sight, only one would be another wealth creator and that would be a CR for EPANKO which would come AFTER KFW Finance
    * We have very low SOI

I told you, consider why are there no shares traded in the US, why is the shorter working so hard to create opportunities for some to accumulate
    you can all see it (I hope) in most of the daily trading since shorters came onboard.

T20, if you can't understand the importance...I don't want to be rude, but...

All IMO

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3540/3540056-f44291d5ae16d34723bd29ae53c8b0c4.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $65.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.5¢ $4.35K 30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 92498 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 139053 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.20pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ 10045
Last updated 13.06pm 16/05/2024 ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.